Return & Warranty Policy
Evogence is dedicated to 100 percent customer satisfaction. We are confident that our return policy will ensure your ultimate satisfaction with your XPane purchase.
Let us help you do the research
Most returns can be avoided before you make your purchase. Please take advantage of our comprehensive site to read our pre-purchasing tips, check model specifications and installation guides or connect with our knowledgeable sales specialists for more information. Sometimes issues cannot be avoided, so here are some tips to help you if they arise.
Inspect your appliance before accepting delivery
All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for it. Unlike smaller purchases, XPane's are delicate and have many parts that are sensitive to rough handling. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. Check for both internal and external damage before accepting delivery. If you notice there is damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the delivery invoice. Please call our customer service department immediately. If damage issues arise after signing for the merchandise, you are responsible for filing all claims with the shipper. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is important before signing.
Plug in your XPane ASAP to make sure it operates properly
It is important that the XPane is installed in a timely manner, as soon as possible, to make sure it operates properly. Evogence reserves the right to refuse defective merchandise if it was not inspected or installed by an Evogence or an authorized contractor.
If you receive an item that is defective upon delivery that is not due to shipping damages, please contact customer support within 24 hours of receipt.
If the unit is brought out of the continental United States, the warranty is voided.
We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when Evogence authorizes a replacement on a unit.
Missing parts are covered within the first 30 days of delivery receipt.
Product Does Not Meet Your Needs
Call within 24 hours if product does not meet your needs
Before deciding on the model that you will purchase, do all appropriate research as recommended above. If you receive an item that does not meet your needs please call our customer service department within 24 hours of receipt. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
In event of a return or refusal, shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable. You will be responsible for the full cost of return shipping and handling. Free shipping, rebates, and all promotions are voided upon return/refusal of merchandise. All returns must be shipped back to our warehouse prepaid, using the original method of shipment. If your item was shipped by a freight carrier, you must return it with a freight carrier to ensure its safe return. For a list of approved carriers, please contact customer service.
All returns/refusals are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
General Return Policies at a Glance
- To avoid having to return items, please read all item specifications before purchase, and call us with any questions prior to placing your order.
- Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery.
- After signing for and accepting your item, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item if your product is damaged, does not meet your needs or if the product is defective after the first use.
- In the event of a return, you must contact customer service to receive a return authorization (RA) number. We will not accept any returns without a RA.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable for returned items.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition as received.
- You must return the item using the same shipping methods as it was originally shipped.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products delivered more than 30 days after receipt.
- Evogence does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Evogence reserves the right to refuse returns.